During measurements failures can occur. This is why the measured data is checked for errors to prevent ‘pollution’ of the database.
This happens in two steps:
- The measurement computer checks for failures such as
- No connection with a sensor
- No connection with the measurment system
- A value of a signal exceeds a minimum or maximum value
- The measured data is daily checked manually for deviations
Data that is not in order is marked as ‘invalid’. When requesting the data from the database the ‘invalid’ data is not provided, so the user can be confident working with valid data.